Beauty's School: Bobbi Brown Living Beauty


My twenties, and the physiological changes that came with them, caught me completely by surprise. Stretch marks, random black hairs on my face (WTF?!), and weight gain...and all I could think was, "Why did no one tell me?" I am determined not to be caught off guard again by my 30 and 40s. So I am reading the fourth book by the legendary cosmetics guru, Bobbi Brown's Living Beauty. Someone once told me that intelligence is learning from my mistakes, but wisdom is learning from other people's mistakes. In this book, targeted to women in their thirties, forties and fifties, "Bobbi offers readers specific surgery-free solutions for looking better - showing how skincare, makeup, nutrition, fitness, and style can solve so many of the issues women complain about." The author says," Women want to look and feel like themselves, only prettier and more confident." Amen. Pool reading for June is covered.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online