Anastasia Brow Studio: Perfection All Over the Country

It is obvious at this point that I have an Anastasia obsession. I am obsessed with her personally for a number of reasons (her penchant for perfection, desire to help women of all financial means feel beautiful, and well I think she may be part goddess.) But on a beauty note, how else can you spend $30 and highlight every beautiful facial feature and contour to the extent that you surprise even yourself in the mirror?



I was in D.C. for a brief visit recently and found myself at the retail Taj Mahal otherwise known as Tyson's Corner. I raved about my experience at the Nordstroms in North Carolina so I wanted to test out another studio. I am, not surprisingly, equally pleased with the studio in Tyson's.

Every technician at Nordstrom's Anastasia Studios across the country (see a full listing of participating Nordies here) has been trained by Anastasia herself or one of her senior staff members. In fact the wax will go cold for months waiting for the next Anastasia-trained brow magician to arrive. Most businesses I assume would carry on but Anastasia demands perfection and this is why I love her brow studios which bring stellar brow shapes to women across America. In checking out these old before and after pics I realized how thick and full my brows have gotten since faithfully using the Anastasia Brow Kits. More on that soon!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online