Mila Kunis Talks Dating, Wine, and Botox within the New Harper's Bazaar

Mila Kunis Talks Dating, Wine, and Botox within the New Harper's Bazaar
Mila Kunis Talks Dating, Wine, and Botox within the New Harper's Bazaar

Mila Kunis covers April's Harper's Bazaar, that is out on newsstands across the county on March twenty. She's recent off a stint in Detroit functioning on Oz: the nice and Powerful, and recently traveled to Paris for Fall Fashion Week. Mila attended the Dior show, that was fitting since she's this face of their Miss Dior bag line. 2012 guarantees to be a giant one for Mila, who has Ted with Mark Wahlberg out in July. Despite all the travel and work, Mila says she extremely simply likes to be at home and is not a giant dater. She conjointly shared her thoughts on cosmetic surgery. verify Mila's full interview, a lot of photos, and a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot. Here are highlights from Mila in Harper's Bazaar:
  • On dating: "I aren't getting asked out. This past year, i have never been home, therefore who's attending to raise me?"
  • On what makes a decent night: "I do not exit fairly often. I favor to keep home and have a pleasant very little beverage and watch tv . . . My glass of wine and that i are besties."
  • On being open to Botox: "I won't place a needle in my body unless I actually have a medical reason," she says, "but question me in ten years. Right now, I’m like, 'I'm attending to embrace it,' but . . . i am likely to require to own one thing done. I actually have little doubt."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online