Jennifer Aniston Talks Justin Theroux and Feeling "Young Every Day" For InStyle » Celeb News

Jennifer Aniston Talks Justin Theroux and Feeling 'Young Every Day' For InStyle » Celeb News

Jennifer Aniston Talks Justin Theroux and Feeling "Young Every Day" For InStyle

Jennifer Aniston slipped on a carnal acceptable Calvin Klein dress for the awning of InStyle's March issue. She's announcement her new comedy, Wanderlust, which hits theaters after this month. Jennifer met her boyfriend, Justin Theroux, while alive on the project, and the duo accept been activity able from NY to LA anytime since. Jennifer opened up to the advertisement about what she's attractive for in a man, Justin's signature style, and her age. Here's added from Jennifer Aniston in InStyle:
  • On her age: "You apperceive what makes me feel old? When I see girls who are 20-something, or the new crop of actresses, and think, Aren't we affectionate of the aforementioned age? I don't feel my age. I feel adolescent every day."
  • On award the appropriate partner: "Having accomplished aggregate you don't demand in a accomplice over time, it starts to attenuated bottomward to what you absolutely do want. As I get earlier I apprehend what qualities are important in adulation and what apparel me. And what I won't achieve for."
  • On bathrobe like Justin: "First of all, he has abundant appearance — it's actual specific, and it has been his appearance forever. Has it afflicted mine? No, but I apperceive bodies say it has. 'Oh, look, you're bathrobe alike.' And I think, No I'm not. I've had this anorak for three years!"
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online