I'm Dating Jo Malone


Our first date was the stuff of classic films. After meeting through a mutual acquaintance, I agreed to attend his event on Fashion's Night Out back in September. After walking a half-Manhattan sized route because every reccesionista had splurged on a cab to transform into a fashionista for New York's Chic-est night out, I finally reached the upper east side event. Greeted with scents too delicious to even fathom, unless you are in the presence of the brilliant Jo Malone himself, Jo proceed to make me a personalized bouquet.

If you don't know by now, I'll let you in on a little secret. Jo is in fact a brand. Sadly it's true that while a man has never made me a personalized bouquet, a brand has. Come to think of it beauty brands do lots of things for me that men, to date, have not. This, I suppose, is why I'm a 28 year old beauty blogger and not a housewife.

Tonight on what may have been one of this year's worst days I finally broke out my "worst day ever" stash. I have now slathered myself from head to toe in Jo's orange blossom body creme and am happily avoiding all thoughts of today be reliving my one night with Jo back in September. The scent instantly lifted my bad mood and delivered thoughts of cheerier times like returning to my hotel room in times square with the most beautiful bouquet I'd ever seen.

I'm hoping he'll show up for Christmas with this, the most beautiful Candle set I've ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online