With a Touch of Gold, Jane Iredale Makes Blush Ethereally Easy

When was the last time you bought 24 karat gold anything for $12? Never, right? Luckily for us, Jane Iredale, the matriarch of mineral makeup, is offering a perfectly tinted, user-friendly gold dust. Blush has never been my thing. I have spent years working with two of the most brilliant estheticians on the planet to eliminate my rosacea. So why I would ever attempt to add anything in the neighborhood of "rose" to my skin has been, until now, beyond me.

Jane's Rose Gold Dust is simply the quickest (easiest!) way to a beautiful, subtle summer shimmer. Brush a (tiny) bit lightly over the apple of the cheek with a mini-Kabuki brush. Jane's Gold Dust is the perfect touch for any summer evening. Think ethereal summer garden party. Dreamy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online