Comment to Win This Tolani Silk Scarf!



Girls, on Thursday I went to Nordie's to buy shoes and was held against my will by the summer-weight scarves in the accessories department. Arriving daily in a fabulous variety of textures, colors, and cuts these neck nuzzlers left me physically incapable of moving past their perimeter of pashminas, sunglasses, and belts. I paid my own ransom in the form of the two most fabulous pieces of fabric to ever be laid around my neck. I returned home, only slightly more intoxicated than a newly degreed college co-ed. But my shopping-high was short-lived. I had in fact gone to the store for shoes and no matter how chic the scarves, not even Stella McCartney could turn them into a suitable pair of shoes. I returned the scarves, and the results of the highly successful shoe seeking trip ended up on A Mom in Red High Heels. (These things happen with beauty bloggers on speed dial.)

Still, I was determined to find scarves equally as lovely to replace the ill-fated ones of the unfortunate accessories department hostage refugee situation. This quest led me directly to the ultra-hip Chickdowntown.com. Featuring in-the-know designs from coast to coast, Chickdowntown.com houses brilliant scarves by Tolani. In fact I love this purple morning glory scarf so much that Chichdowntown.com and I are going to give it to one of you! Pair it with any of these looks from Siwy Denim for the ultimate in summer-chic.


How to Win: Leave a comment on this post by Friday May 15 at 5 PM EST and return on Saturday to view the announcement containing the winner's name.


The Booty: The dramatic over-sized scarf adds the final, fashionable finishing touch to any ensemble, a riotous mix of swirling abstract florals and stripes in rich jewel tones. Brilliant style in bold 27” x 72” size. 100% Silk. Purple/turquoise/raspberry/multi.

Value: $99.00
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online