Emma Roberts is the New Neutrogena Spokeswoman


Neutrogena® has signed actress, and Julia Roberts kin, Emma Roberts as Neutrogena’s newest brand ambassador.

“I’m so excited to enter this new chapter in my life. To be a part of a brand that I have always loved and believed in is a once in a lifetime opportunity,” says Emma Roberts. “It’s important to me to be associated with Neutrogena because they instill confidence and beauty in young women.”
I have to confess Emma stars in one of my favorite movies, Aquamarine. I've watched it about 1000 times with my little sister. Trailer below. Emma is adorable.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online