L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara


Until Friday whenever my girlfriends asked for my best tips about how to choose a mascara I would say, "Pick the cheapest one, it's the best way to save beauty money because they are all more alike than different." I take back every one of those misguided words. I picked up L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara on Friday and my eyes have never, ever looked this good. Somehow the rich deep black that is as they say, "black-er than black" makes my eyes sparkle and my lashes stretch like a reaching ballerina awaiting her prince. I used to find that mascaras this black created a dark, ill-defined, raccoon like eye but this pigment is so well defined it has the opposite effect of opening and lightening the entire look. More good news, the best mascara I have ever tried is around $7.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. ExciteBlog - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online